The basic application form is one of the crucial things in many business aspects and organization even such as employment, financial purposes, medical, passport application and many more. Filling it out is the most important thing to do to obtain important information. Therefore, due to its importance, we provide you a number of templates that are designed in professional formats and you can download it for free. Yes! It is free!
What Is An Application Form?
An application form is a document that can be used to collect information of an individual in a correct manner. This form is standardized which makes data collection becomes easier. Usually, the application form is used by academic institutions, business, and nonprofit organizations. Besides, this is also considered as the minor “tests” for the applicants to follow the instruction and to test their literacy as well as their communication skill.
Typically, the basic application form is used in employment-related purposes. Today this form is widely popular to collect the required information. It is even important for many organizations such as schools, companies and nonprofit organizations. Therefore, it has a different standard from a form to another. Even though they stand different, they collect different information. The information that is usually needed in the form are including:
- Real Name (Complete Name) – The applicant should state the first, middle (initial but optional) and last name.
- Social Security Number – However this is important information and very sensitive, so this can be very optional. So, in the form, it is usually stated to be “SSN (Optional).
- Birthday – The date of the individual birth from date, month and year.
- Marital status – The applicant should state whether he/she is married, single, widowed or divorced.
- Contact information – The contact information is usually the phone number and email.
- Profession – This is about the current profession the applicant is having.
- Reference – At least there should be 3 references that talks about applicant’s performance.
- Emergency contact – The emergency contact included the name, the personal contact of the people included in the emergency number and also the relationship of the person.
- Signature – The form should provide a signature of the applicant, witness (if it is needed) and another party.
However, the information needed in each form and type application form will be different. But mostly the basic information needed is the above.
Why Is The Application Form Important?
The application form is very crucial because this will make the screening process become easier. Besides, the application has already evolved to be a purpose which people can separate the bad, good or ugly thing at the early stage. This is very crucial as the database as well.
The best way to understand the function of basic application form is by looking at the screening process and see the employer’s point of view because you will know how this data can help you minimize unimportant thing from a huge number of data quickly.
- Free Download Application Form Formats and Templates
- Free Download Application Form Example
- Free Download Emergency Contact Forms for Any Company and Organization
- Free Download Emergency Contact Form Template
- Sign Up Sheet Template
- Free Download Background Check Forms
- Free Download Rental Verification Form You Should Have
- Petition Template
- Free Download Sample Medical Records Release Form and How To Request It
- SOP Template Printable
- Expense Report Template
- Accounting Manual Templates Printable
- Free Download Bill of Lading Form and Rules About What To Write
- Free Download Various Lease Addendum Form
- Order Form Template
- Free Download Medical Release Form and How To Create It
- Free Download Customizable Caremark Prior Authorization Form
- Sign in Sheet Template
- Printable Liquor Inventory Template
- Free Download Child Travel Consent Form You Should Have
- Silent Auction Bid Sheet