- 1 Written Warning Template: 10 Types of Written Warning to Return the Employee’s Discipline
Written Warning Template: 10 Types of Written Warning to Return the Employee’s Discipline
The human nature is not the same where some of them are easy to control. Nevertheless, some of them are vice versa. Often, their bad behavior and the indiscipline follow them to the workplace. Luckily, the company perceive about it and prepare a written warning template to prevent it. If the company does not do this, they may destroy the management and system. Meanwhile, the genuine nature is difficult to change without a warning or punishment. Obvious, using notice of written warning template is very effective for their indiscipline.
Steps before giving the Written Warning Template
The written warning is the official document giving for the employees or the students. They get it after the informal warning and rebuke that they ignore. Of course, the cause of the company or school release is various. Before they make the written warning template, they will do:
- First Verbal Warning
- First Written Warning. It does after the first point does not get a response.
- Final Written Warning
- suspension or cessation. Nevertheless, it relies on the nature and severity of the violation.
Meanwhile, the causes of the written warning are:
- Offending employee or student
- Wasting violations of previous reminders
- Exceeds the deadline for corrective actions
- Notification of consequences or reminder of consequences does not provide a solution
- Issue a warning date
- Departure without permission.
- Violation of company policy.
- Substandard work.
- Violation of security rules.
- Bad behavior towards customers.
Usually, the written warning must get approval from the supervisor and the publisher. Even, the agreement comes from the employees too.
10 Various Written Warning Types to solve All Issues
At least, your company should prepare 10 sorts of the written warning template. In order to build readiness if the indiscipline comes at any time:
- A Template for the Final Written Warning: It is a sheet in docs and docx.
- Employee Written Warning in PDF: Such as the name, you only find it in PDF format.
- First Written Warning in PDF.
- Warning Letter for the bad Work Performance in PDF.
- Official Written Warning Form in PDF.
- Warning Notification Form for Employee in PDF.
- Written Warning for Discipline Notification in PDF
- Written Warning for Bad Performance PDF
- Presence Written Warning PDF
- Free Template of the Written Warning: It has Docx and Docs formats.
In addition, these are main points must exist on the written warning:
- The name, position and ID number of the employee
You must begin from that information in detail.
- Type of warning
Continue to notice about the type of the warning.
Describe the violations that the employee did.
Then, describe the event from the earlier until the last violation.
- Maintenance plan.
Offer an option to maintain the plan.
- Consequences for repeating violations
.Mention the consequences if the employee keep violates the rules.
- The area to sign for managers and employees
Give the right space to the managers and the employee sign the written warning.
Getting the written warning is very embarrassing for the employees. It is because they have shown their bad side indirectly. The company is also ready to insert their name to the blacklist. Certainly, the other companies will take deep consideration for the people with a written warning before. Therefore, work well according to the system well. Okay, those are all about the written warning template information. If you are an employee, do not let to get it.
- Printable Commission Agreement Templates
- Doctors Note Template
- Employee Self Evaluation
- Free Download Employee Write Up Form To Discipline Your Employee
- Free Download Time Off Request Form
- Employee Evaluation Form
- Pay Stub Template Excel
- Sign in Sheet Template
- Employee Handbook Template Printable
- Employee Review Template Sample
- Blank Check Template Designs
- Sample Training Manuals
- Individual Development Plan Template
- Job Analysis Template
- Event Schedule Template
- Self Performance Review Example
- Professional Development Plan Template
- Market Analysis Template
- Security Incident Report
- Board Meeting Agenda Template Printable
- Sign up Sheet Template